The 2020 European Football Championship will begin on June 11, 2021. Group A will visit Italy, Switzerland, Turkey and Wales. Games will be held in Rome and Bacchus. EM Squad of Individual Group Partners at a Glance.
Italy’s national team Squadra Azura on 25.03.21 before the World Cup qualifier against Northern Ireland. (Source: Busy / Imago Images)
- Gianluigi Donarumma (Milan), Alex Merrett (Naples), Salvatore Sirigu (Turin)
- Francesco Azerby (Lazio), Alessandro Bastoni (Inter), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Giovanni de Lorenzo (Naples), Emerson Palmieri (Chelsea), Alessandro )
- Niccol ബ Barella (Inter), Brian Cristant (Rome), Georginho (Chelsea), Manuel Locatello (Sassuolo), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Rome), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain), Matteo Pesina (Atlanta)
- Andrea Bellotti (Turin), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernadette (Juventus), Federico Chisa (Juventus), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insine (Naples), Giacomo Raspadori (Sao)
Swiss national football team on March 31, 2021, before the international match against Finland. (Source: Pius Collar / Imago Images)
- Jan Somer (Manchengladbach), Yvonne Mwogo (PSV), Jonas Omlin (Montpellier)
- Manuel Akanji (Dortmund), Loris Benito (Bordeaux), Ere Comert (Basel), Nico Elvedi (Manchengladbach), Jordan Lottomba (Nosa), Kevin Embabu (Wolfsburg), Becker Omerjic (Zurich) Widmer (Basel)
- Christian Fassnatch (Young Boys), Edimilson Fernandes (Mains), Remo Friedler (Atlanta), Admir Mohmadi (Wolfsburg), Sherdan Shakiri (Liverpool), Jibril Soe (Frankfurt), Ruben Vargas (Ogle) Manchengladbach), Steven Zuber (Frankfurt)
Here There is an EM schedule for printing.
- Braille Embolo (Manchengladbach), Mario Gavranovic (Dynamo Zagreb), Harris Seferovic (Benfica)
Turkey’s national team on October 7, 2020, before the friendly against Germany. (Source: Uwe Craft / Imago Images)
Turkey: The “I-Yildiller” team (“Moon Stars”)
- Mert Gonok (Basaksehir), Ugurkan Kakir (Trabzonspor), Alte Byandir (Fenerbahce)
- Seki Celik (OSC Lille), Mert Mulder (US Sassuolo), Merih Demirel (Juventus Turin), Ozan Cabak (FC Liverpool), Kaglar Zanzi (Leicester City), Can Ihan (US Sassuolo) Besiktas)
- OK Yokoslu (West Bromwich Albion), Tylan Antaliali (Galatasaray), Dorukhan Tokas (Besiktas), Ozan Tufan (Fenerbahce), Orkun Coca (Feinord Rotterdam), Youssef Yassin (Is)
- Sengis Ander (Leicester City), Abdul Qadir Amar (TrabzoneSpore), Keram Akhtar Koglu (Galatasaray), Burak Yilmas (OSC Lille), Enes Unal (FC Getafe),
Players of the Wales national team on 24 March 2021 before the World Cup qualifier against Belgium. (Source: Shutterstock / Imago Images)
Wales: Dragons Squad (Dragons “)
- Wayne Hennessy (Crystal Palace), Danny Ward (Leicester City), Adam Davis (Stoke City)
- Ben Davis (Tottenham), Joe Rodon (Tottenham), Chris Mayfam (Bournemouth), Chris Gunder (Charlton Athletic), Rice Norrington-Davis (Sheffield United), Neco Williams (Liverpool), Connor Roberts (Switzerland) Swansea City), Tom Lockyer (Luton Town)
- Joe Allen (Stoke City), Joe Morel (Luton Town), Ethan Ambot (Chelsea), Matthew Smith (Manchester City), Johnny Williams (Cardiff City), Aaron Ramsey (Juventus), Dylan Levitt (Manchester United), Rubin Coleville (Cardiff City), David Brooks (Bournemouth), Harry Wilson (Liverpool)
- Kiefer Moore (Cardiff City), Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Tyler Roberts (Leeds United), Daniel James (Manchester United)
All squads of EM participants at a glance
- Group A Squad: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey and Wales
- Group B Squad: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia
- Group C Squad: Austria, Netherlands, Northern Macedonia, Ukraine
- Group D Squad: Croatia, Czech Republic, England and Scotland
- Group E Squad: Poland, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden
- Group F Squad: France, Germany, Hungary and Portugal
24 teams, 6 groups, 26 players
A total of 24 teams will compete in the 2021 European Football Championship. Of those, 20 were through European Championship qualifiers and four were through the 2018/19 UEFA Nations League play-off tournament. In the group stage, teams play from A to F in six groups. Germany are in Group F.
The final EM squad for this EM may include 26 instead of the usual 23 players; There should be three goalkeepers in them. With this, UEFA wants to reduce the chances of teams having too few players for certain games if they need to be determined if they have positive COVID-19 test results.
However, a maximum of 23 players are still allowed on the match day team, three of whom must be goalkeepers. So a maximum of twelve substitutes are still available.
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.