Google Meet A videophone service developed by technology giant Google, you can use this app to meet your friends, family, or work colleagues. If members of a meeting decide to see each other’s faces, they still need a webcam, and if yours is bad or not good resolution, do not worry, we will teach you a new trick to use your smartphone as a webcam.
Since the launch of Kovid-19 pandemic lockdown, video calling applications Google Meet Zoom has started to be downloaded more and more because people want to reunite with their loved ones. Currently, presence is not an option because everything is digitized and even work meetings are effectively held.
Knowing this, you can work from home with a computer or laptop (laptop) and have work meetings but if you do not have a camera, apply this simple trick that allows you to turn your mobile device into a high resolution webcam.
How your mobile is a webcam
- First, you need to install the ‘Camo’ app from Android’s Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- It is essential that you grant access permissions so that your camera and microphone can work.
- The last thing is to connect the mobile phone to the computer or laptop using a USB cable (you can skip this step later).
- Now, proceed with the configuration from the PC.
- Go to the ‘Reincubate’ page or click on it Here To go straight.
- Here you need to download the ‘Camo’ program by clicking on your computer’s operating system, be it Windows or Mac.
- Follow the installation instructions. Then, open the application and connect the smartphone with the USB cable.
- Your camera must select ‘Tools’ in the ‘Camera’ settings. Then open the ‘Camo’ app and your main camera.
- Finally, enter a meeting Google Meet Zoom in (and it works) When you activate the camera and the ‘Reincarnate Camo’ option appears, select it to turn your cell phone into a webcam.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.