from Google Drive You can apply different strategies to improve your experience on the platform. Also, you have the possibility to open documents stored in another applicationNot necessarily from Google.
In that sense, users have the ability to open up VideosPhotos or other materials applications It is most suitable for the selected file type. Under this premise, In Deposit We teach you how to achieve it.
How to open Google Drive files in another app
- Log in to your account Google Drive from your computer.
- Once done, go to the main interface of the app Google.
- In this section, you will see all your files and documents. Choose one of them.
- Next, right click on it.
- Then, a list of options will appear, click To open with.
- Now, all the apps that can be used to view your file will appear.
- Finally, choose what you want and that’s it.
Remember that you can add more applications by clicking the button Connect more apps So expand the options.
So you can download videos on Google Drive
- The first step to perform this trick is to enter the app Google Drive From your iPhone.
- Then, enter the name of the video you want to download in the search bar.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- You will see Three buttons When it appears, press it and you will see a list of options.
- In the alternatives, select Send a copy.
- Next, select Save the video.
- Immediately, you will see how the video starts to download and it will be saved in the iPhone library.
- Finally, you need to enter the Photos app and search for the downloaded material.
How to create a copy of a Google Drive file from Android
- on your cellphone AndroidEnter the app Google Drive.
- Log in to your account and go to the main panel of the application.
- at this time, Click on the file that you want to duplicate.
- Once this is done, press on the three points located at the top right.
- Among the options, select Create a copy.
- In seconds, refresh the screen and you will see your duplicate document.
- Just like the original file, you can download and perform other operations on the copy.
How to Favorite a File in Google Drive
- The first thing to do is to login to your account. Google Drive From the computer.
- Then select the file you want to drop favorites.
- Now, right click on this document.
- Next, you will see several options and you need to choose Add to favorites.
- To see your starred files, you just need to go to the left panel of the app.
- Alternatively, click on the stars icon and that’s it.
If you want to delete some document from Favorites, right click on that file and select it Remove from featured.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.