After a long wait, Gmail It has finally been officially announced that some changes will be made for users to access their accounts. This is a 2-phase test that will be applicable from October 28.
According to the developers, this step is focused on improving people’s security and avoiding issues like account theft or unauthorized access by third parties.
Find out what these changes are applicationfrom Deposit We explain all the details. pay attention.
What does Gmail 2-step verification consist of?
As it happens, accessing your Gmail account requires you to enter your email, then your password.
Now, with the new changes, you need to add a second step. It contains Receive a message You can finally enter your account with a code from Google.
Also, you should make sure your cell phone number is enabled to avoid any inconvenience when you want to enter Gmail.
How to Activate Gmail Dark Mode
- First, login to your account Gmail From the computer.
- Next, go to section SettingsLocated in the upper right corner.
- From the available options, select Themes.
- Then click on the Alternative section Choose your theme.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the darkness.
- Once this is done, you will see how Gmail activates its dark mode immediately.
- Finally, hit Save and you’re done.
From now on, Gmail will go into dark mode every time you log into your account. You can always disable this option from the Themes section.
So you can disable Gmail’s smart replies from Android
- As a first step, open Gmail app From your cell phone Android.
- Next, click on the three-bar icon located at the top left.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on it arrangement.
- In this part a new window will appear with all your available accounts, click on one of them.
- After this, slide your finger down until you find the option Smart reply.
- Deactivate the box with a blue check next to it.
- Finally, go back to the main interface and write your desired message.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.