There is a new and easier way to get paid when shopping in Coles.
Since Tuesday, Wisconsin-based retailer Menomoney Falls has been releasing its Coles Rewards program nationwide, replacing the previous loyalty program Yes 2U Rewards, in which members earned points on purchases and converted them into rewards.
Now, with the Sa program generic program, members receive 5% call cash per day on every purchase, as well as individual deals and benefits such as birthday gifts.
“We eliminated points as part of call rewards and converted our currency into calls cash,” Greg Revalle, Kohli’s chief marketing officer, told USA Today. “So it’s very easy for users to understand what they are getting, what they have available and how to recover it.”
Save the best and spend well: Money tips and advice delivered to your inbox. Sign up here
The 30 million members of the Yes2U Rewards program, which was launched nationwide in 2014, will automatically be converted to Kohli’s rewards, and existing Yes2U Rewards points will be converted to the new program.
All Kohli’s shoppers, including members, will receive $ 10 in cash for every $ 50 they spend during Koh’s cash promotional event, Revelle said.
Can I get paid to take a social media break ?:Facebook will pay some app and Instagram users to deactivate accounts and take pre-election surveys.
No more secret seeds ?:Amazon bans foreign seeds, sells plants while continuing to investigate Nigo pack packages
The new program simplifies Kohli’s overall loyalty proposals by combining long-term Koh program cash rewards.
“Users want to recover their call cash, so we want to make it as easy and hassle-free as we can do,” he said. “Part of that is communicating and making sure they know what they have.”
Reminders can be obtained through the app, via email and text messaging if members sign up.
Cole began developing two years ago and piloted it in 13 markets: San Antonio, Austin, Texas; Baltimore; Buffalo and Rochester, New York; Indianapolis; Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri; Minneapolis; Nashville, Tennessee; Phoenix; Rally, North Carolina; Washington D.C.
Coal CEO Michelle Gass said loyalty was an important part of our strategy, referring to operations released nationwide during retailer quarterly earnings in August.
“We have seen good results in our pilot and we are confident that this new program will further enhance our position as a leader in the industry,” Gas said.
Like other loyalty programs, including Macy’s, Nordstrom and JC Penny, store credit card holders have additional benefits. Revelle said shoppers with Kohli’s credit cards will have access to more discounts and can be rewarded faster with personalized offers.
“We wanted to integrate this personalization with fidelity in a way that makes it more personal, really pleasing to customers, differentiates the program and makes it more fun,” Revelle said.
Calls Rewards Loyalty Program
- Calls Rewards members get a 5% refund every day on every purchase, convert the balance and pay in 5 increments of Coles cash coupons on the first day of the next month.
- Coupons are valid for 30 days and there are no brand exceptions on redemption.
- Call Reward Balance will be printed on members’ receipts and synced across all channels. Calls will send reminders when members have calls to spend. Coupons can be redeemed with other earned calls cash.
- With the program, members receive personalized offers and access to additional reward events, Cole says, “to help you earn more quickly.”
- Yes 2 You will automatically convert Rewards members to Kohl’s Rewards and convert existing Yes2U Rewards points to the new Call Rewards program.
- Learn more about the program or enroll www.kohls.com/kohlsrewards.
Follow USA Today Reporter Kelly Tyco on Twitter: Elly Kellitico