The Gboard Google has developed an excellent and fast typing application with emojis, gifs, gesture writing, voice dictation and many more functions. Besides, it has the ability to instantly paste any text you copy, which means you don’t have to press a few seconds on the keyboard to see the paste option, did you know that the app can save screenshots taken recently on the clipboard? We will show you how below.
When you take a screenshot that you want to share with your contacts like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc., you have to go to the gallery, look at the photo, share, select the contact, it is a very simple process of something, but, Gboard This makes all these steps easier for you.
With the keyboard functionality called ‘Save Screenshots’, you can skip these tedious steps and automatically store a screenshot on top of the Gboard, which you need to press to send it quickly to your contacts.
How to send a screenshot instantly
- First, make sure Gboard There are no pending updates on the Google Play Store.
- Enter any platform to write a message, in this example we will use the instant messaging app WhatsApp.
- Then, press the ‘Settings’ nut icon as shown in the image below.
- A new window will open with several sections, select ‘Clipboard’.
- Now, three options will appear, the last one will be disabled by default, allowing you to save screenshots on the clipboard.
- Finally, activate it and add permissions to your gallery.
- Ready, now all your screenshots will be saved in Gboard clipboard, click on the notes list icon to view and send them, these files will appear.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.