Navi Delhi – WhatsApp It is the most used instant messaging app in the world. WhatsApp We are constantly bringing new features to our users. This makes many tasks easier. But in the rush of work, we often forget to wish a loved one a happy birthday or to see happy occasions. Some even forget about the wedding or a friend’s birthday. But don’t worry now, WhatsApp will help you with this. WhatsApp does not officially give you any features. But you can do this with the help of third party app. For this you need the help of Google Play Store. Let’s see how.
– First, you need to download and install SKEDit from the Google Play Store.
– Now you will be asked to sign in here, you can click on Create Account or you can create an account with the help of Facebook if you want. You must agree to the terms before doing so.
– As soon as you sign in, you will see four options in this app, one of which will be WhatsApp.
– Now click on WhatsApp and tap DONE below.
– After this you will see five options on the screen where you will get the information of the schedule message.
– Now after selecting WhatsApp, you need to tap on Enable Accessibility Pop-up.
– Now your phone’s settings will open. Tap on the services installed here and tap on SKEDit and turn it on. You will see a pop-up. Let it be.
– A screen will open in front of you where you can schedule messages.
– Enter the name of the person you are scheduling a message in the TO section here. Receive pop-ups. As soon as you click OK, WhatsApp will open, tap on the person you want to send the message to, and his name will appear in the TO section of the SKEDit app.
– Now select the details like time and date and tap on the right icon given above. This was reported by a Hindi website.
Web Title: Schedule message on WhatsApp Send WhatsApp message automatically
Get the latest Marathi News , Maharashtra News And Live Marathi News Headlines From politics, sports, entertainment, business and hyperlocale news from all cities in Maharashtra.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.