Facebook It continues to attract thousands of people around the world, where you can spend a lot of time commenting on your friends’ statuses, viewing photos posted, and seeing links you share (be it video or news). We can respond to a particular post with different emojis.
But now Mark Zuckerberg’s platform is modernizing and publishing end-to-end encryption of all calls and video calls so that third parties can not see what you are doing or talking about in your communications.
However Facebook Messenger A bunch of tools continue to be added, and there are many users who have not yet tested what self-destructive messages are.
Unlike Instagram and WhatsApp, in Facebook Messenger You can activate text and images that can only be viewed once and it will be destroyed immediately after a certain amount of time. How did you do that?
How To Activate Self-Destroying Messages In Facebook Messenger
Best of all, you do not need to download third party apps. Everything is in the same app Facebook Messenger Although a little hidden.
- The first thing you need to do is sign in to Facebook Messenger.
- Once inside, go to any conversation or person you want to have a secret conversation with.
- Now hit his profile picture.
- In that section you will see an option called “Secret Conversation”.
- Get in there and start writing.
- Now every time that person reads it it starts to disappear like magic.
- Likewise, when he or she sends you a message, he or she will see it for a while and then forget about it.
- Note that there is no way to take a screenshot, because encryption does not allow you to take a screenshot to get proof of what you are saying.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.