Born and raised in Ireland, 30-year-old rider Diormoide Howley was raised and owned by Manfred von Allwarden by Bee Upperley VA. In 44.56 seconds, 12-year-old Holstein Meyer and her rider were the fastest impeccable pair in the jump-off. Only three out of nine couples were left without faults.
You can see the successful ride of Diarmoid Howley with Be Aperle VA Here.
Casalia R is second-placed Robin Nave
The couple’s Robin Neve and Mayor Casalia R also finished second. The duo made headlines in Balway with qualifying for the finals of the U25 show jumping final in Aachen in September. Fast and very athletic, Casalia can “beat” anyone and her ride through the huge Achen Stadium. Third place – with a clear round – Andreas Ripke (Steinfeld) and Charlie Browne B jumped in the S class on the first day of the tournament.
Be the Upperleigh VA and the Nivea family
Robin Nave and his father, Jog Nave, in particular, are well acquainted with the winning horse B Upperley VA, as Clarimo’s daughter Ehlers has long been at Sportswear Stable in Dorf. Jog Nave shone with brown at the World Cup in Dubai and Al Sharjah, as well as at the national championships in Bad Zegeberg – now Diormoid Howlick can create this experience. With the victory of the third of the four Grand Prizes, the Irishman also scored points for the special classification of CSE Ehlersdorf. The rider with the best points in the four Grand Prix gets a new car, which will be delivered in mid-July after the fourth CSE Ehlerdorf.
The expectations are even better now that CSE has won the Grand Prix for the first year in a row, thanks to seventh place, again with point celtique. R. Jan Mayves (Mehlbeck) and neighbor – Otto Nagel (Wedel), who won the second edition in May, finished fourth in the third CSE Ehlersdorf Grand Prix.
Youngster success for Fresh Quidam
Eight-year-old Holstein Meyer Fresh Quidam, written by Quidam de Revel, was the best horse on the Youngster Tour. Thanks to an impeccable lap in 57.07 seconds, Fresh Quidam and her rider mods Lafrenson topped the M ** class, ahead of Antonia-Selena Brinkop (Newmanster) with Conrador. Jens Vavroshek, who came exclusively from Warstein, finished third with Allegro Sun.
Results Review CSE Ehlerdorf
13 Jumping Class S Jump-Off ** with the support of the company Coastal Garage Emil Frey
1. How Diamond Hoodley (Granvold / IRL) in Bee Upperle VA0 / 44.56
2. Robin Nave (Ehlersdorf) with Casalia R 0 / 48.91
3. Andreas Ripke (Steinfeld) at Charlie Brown B0 / 49.50
4. Dynasty John Meves (Mehlbeck) D4 / 47.39
5. Thomas Cleese (Wendorf) at Hero W4 / 48.62
6. Peter Jacob Thompson (Colombo) at Colombo 4 / 48.72
8/1 Youngster Springproofing Kl.M *, Honorary Award from Bucas Company
1. Michael Bellini (Warden) at Constantin Hoff’s Happy Bellini 0.00 / 53.56
2. Calciano Thomas Voss at 0.00 / 55.92 (Sholf)
3. Antonia-Selena Brinkop (Okrug) at Chin Star 0.00 / 56.51
4. Glory von Keelslook 0.00 / 58.03 by Johanna Hussman (Howatch)
5. Inga Qualina (Fehmann) at C’est 0.00a 0.00 / 59.80
6. Chilli Pepper 6 at 0.00 / 60.12 by Frank Wagner (Halstonbeck)
8/2 Youngster Springproofing Kl.M *, Bukas Company Honorary Award
1. John Mewes (Mehlbeck) auf Croson 0.00 / 54.39
2. Christian Theson (Wet) at Resico 6 0.00 / 55.94
3. Gianmarco Ferretti (Shnaroop-Thambi / ITA) at Cox’s Bazar 0.00 / 56.79
4. Philip Batterman (Sholf) at Dayton 25 0.00 / 58.51
5. Jens Vavroshek (Warstein) at Allegro Sun 2 0.00 / 59.89
6. Lisa-Marie Milan (Trittau) at 0.00 / 60.63 at Core-de-Castle
8/3 Youngster Springproofing Kl.M * Gift from Bucas Company
1. Michael Seams (Wurden) 0.00 / 54.39 on the expectation of Konstantin Hoff
2. Philip Lavan (Meldorf / DEN) at Helvesia N 0.00 / 55.97
3. Dirk Ahman (Rehr) at Denver 256 0.00 / 57.04
4. Andreas Ripke (Steinfeld) at Kapumonte 0.00 / 59.12
5. John Mewes (Mehlbeck) at Crisimimi 0.00 / 60.03
Nicholas Aroma at Cascalinus 0.00 / 60.66 (Nehmen / FIN)
9/1 Youth Jumping Competition Prize given by Kl.M ** Bukas
1. Madus Lafrensen at Fresh Quidam 0.00 / 57.07 (Husam)
2. Antonia-Selena Brinkop (Okrug) at Conrador 0.00 / 57.86
3. Jens Vavroshek (Warstein) in Allegro Sun 2 0.00 / 60.03
4. Björn Behrend (Viöl) 21 in Caro as 0.00 / 61.70
5. Sophie Svensson (Granold / SWE) at Calcutta VA 0.00 / 62.40
6. Robin Nave (Bowenau) Du-Diligence 0.00 / 62.44
9/2 Youth Jumping Competition Kl.M **, Honorary Award from Bukas Company
1. Michael Grimm (Linda au) at Kala Grande 0.00 / 57.53
2. Philip Lavender (Meldorf / Den) 0.00 / 59.31
3. Calciano at 0.00 / 61.00 Thomas Voss (Sholf)
4. Clover VA 0.00 / 62.24 Diamond Hoodley (Granvold / IRL)
5. Chilli Pepper 6 at 0.00 / 62.42 by Frank Wagner (Halstonbeck)
6. John Mewes (Mehlbeck) at Crisimisi 0.00 / 62.66
10 Youngster Special Two-Face Jumping Competition Class S * Award presented by Bucas Company
1. Bj Brn Behrend (Viöl) at Cool Range RN * 0.00 / 34.03
2. Antonia-Selena Brinkop (Okrug) in Conador * 0.00 / 34.60
3. Misanto Diamond de Amoril Jens Vavroscheck (Warstein) * 0.00 / 34.62
4. Chilli Pepper 6 * 0.00 / 34.68 at Frank Wagner (Halstonbeck)
5. Miss Colorful Alexander Leib (Wedel) * 0.00 / 37.09
6. Inga Qualina (Fehmann) at C’est * a * 0.00 / 37.55
You can find more results here Here.
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.