Vivo launches new entry level smartphone with moderate features for 2021 – I live in Y12G. The phone takes advantage of the processing power of the old Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, uses an IPS LCD display with HD + resolution, and offers average autonomy for a standard 5000 mAh battery charged at 10W.
Full Features of Vivo Y12G:
- 6.51-inch IPS LCD display with HD + resolution (1600 x 720 pixels), 20: 9 aspect ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate;
- Dedicated slot for Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octacore processor, Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage type + up to 256GB microSD cards;
- Android 11, Fonduch 11.1;
- Dual SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth, Micro USB 2.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Bido, Jack Audio D 3.5mm, Lateral of the scanner D-amp;
- 13 megapixel f / 2.2, PDAF + 2 megapixel depth of field f / 2.4, LED flash, records at 1080p 30 fps, 8 megapixel front camera f / 2.0;
- 5000 mAh battery with 10W charge.
The Vivo Y12G comes in a plastic construction and is available in black and blue for about $ 150.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.