While chatting with friends, smoke started rising from mobile …, exciting video
Dr. Tel Jacob was tasked with getting the phone out safely. This person has been scanned and verified. Due to the phone and its battery, the chemicals in it were found to be very dangerous to the body and the life of this person was in danger. Fortunately, the surgery was successful and the phone was removed from the abdomen. Shortly after the surgery, Dr. Teljaku shared some photos on his phone and X-ray and endoscopy copies. The doctor told the media that he received a call that someone had swallowed an object. The scan showed that the phone was split into three parts.
Video: A young man falls asleep in a car traveling at 180 kilometers per hour; Strange stunt round
There was also a battery in three parts. This led to more anxiety. Because the battery in the stomach will explode. The man was admitted to a hospital in Pristina following abdominal pain. The doctor said the man did not say why he had swallowed the phone. In a clip taken with a small camera, the doctor and his team find the phone in and out of the person’s stomach.
Published by:Kiran Farrett
First published by:
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.