Apple has released an updated version of iOS 15 Beta, which many users have already installed on their iPhone and iPad. But some users are not happy with this software update because it has a lot of bugs. Now, users want to go back to their trusted iOS 14. At the same time, many users are trying to find ways to avoid this bug.
Here’s how to restore from iOS 15 to iOS 14. It lets you downgrade your device software from your iOS 15 beta to iOS 14.
How to reinstall iOS 15 to iOS 14?
Note that downgrading your software is not difficult, but the user will need to wipe and restore their iPhone or iPad. This is a necessary step to completely clean the phone to remove all iOS 15 code located inside the device files. For that, the user needs an iOS 14 backup to restore all their data on the phone.
Note that iOS 15 is not compatible with previous versions of the backup software. So, keep an iOS 14 backup to restore data on your device. After uploading all the data for backup, follow these steps given.
You need a Mac to complete this process. Make sure your device is updated to the latest version of Makos.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
- Enter recovery mode on your device.
- To enter recovery mode on iPhone and iPad, quickly press and release the volume up and down buttons. Then, hold down the side button until the recovery-mode screen pops up.
- A window will pop up asking the user whether to restore or update their device.
- Click “Update” to erase all data and downgrade back to the available iOS 14 software.
- Then click “Install” and wait for your software to upload to your device.
Also read: Android 12: Provides a better experience for Android 12 users and can now change a new way in the background of the phone
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.