Apple Pay is a payment tool offered by Apple, which allows you to easily and securely pay for your transportation in stores, apps, WiFi and Safari. Use your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac) without the need for a physical card or cash.
You can also use Apple Pay …
Apple Pay can be used to send and receive money in the Messages app using Apple Cash. In short, many features for a practical and safe device The following can be used:
- Stay in a supported country or region (especially in stores that display the Apple Pay logo with Apple)
In the Asia-Pacific region: Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Macau, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
In Europe: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Ireland. , Vatican City.
In Latin America: Brazil.
Middle East: Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
In North America: Canada and the United States.
- They have a qualified tool with the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS
- They have a card supported by the issuer of a card participating in the service
- You can see the full list on the Apple Pay website.
- The list is constantly updated as it supports the services of a growing number of banks around the world.
- They have an Apple ID linked to iCloud
You can start using Apple Pay right now – add a credit, debit or prepaid card to your wallet.
From that moment on, you can use your device to make purchases without having to communicate your identity or card numbers with anyone.
Support our work with donations
Donations from PAYPAL are 100% secure
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.