Currently, there are two types of connections to access the Internet: first, through the cables going from the modem to the computer directly to the router; Second, using wireless technology, cell phones, laptops or tablets only, you will find some desktop computers. Although the networks normally WiFi Having a strong password does not mean that a person can break its security, in fact it may be an anonymous user connected to your WiFi network, do you know how to find it? Then we will explain from Depor.
Meera: What are the “themes” for Android and my Samsung smartphone I can set them up
If you have any outages in your area that you date your payments to the Company that provides Internet services and browsing speed is very slow, perhaps now is the time to begin to suspect you. One or more of the unknown individuals associated with your signal WiFiThis means they do not know the password and how to access your network. Fortunately, it is possible to find such information with the help of your device. AndroidOf course with the help of an external application.
Meera: WhatsApp: How to tell if someone has access to your account and is reading your posts
The guide knows there are strangers in my wifi network who are connected
- First, go to the Google Play Store Android To download the “Fing Network Scanner” application, you can quickly get it by clicking Here.
- Open the app and select “Next”> “Continue Accepting”> “Enable Location”> “While the app is in use” and grant the required permissions.
- You do not have to register, so you play on the “I think” button
- Now, the Fing Scanner will ask you “What is your attitude towards technology?And under four options: “I’m a professional”, “I’m a hobbyist”, “I manage” or “I need help”, choose one.
- You will get a screen above the name of the network you are currently connected to.
- Click on “Search for Tools” below.
- Wait for the application to finish loading, then all cell phones, tablets, televisions, and any other devices connected to your signal will appear.
- If you click on a mobile phone, for example, you will have some data, such as the brand and model of the device, the version of its operating system, and most importantly the “IP address”.
- If you find a device you do not know, in the “Manage this device” section, click on the Trash Can icon (Delete).
- Another option is to change the WiFi password.
How do I know if my Android phone supports WiFi calling?
- By default, the application opens access to your smartphone Android.
- The next step is to click on the “Contacts” tab.
- Now, tap on any contact name.
- The following icons will appear: “Video Call”, “Messages” and “WiFi Calls”.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.