Need to connect without knowing the password? Of course you tried all the alternatives and played with one key WiFi What was wrong. If this has happened to you many times, now that you have a tutorial, you can access the wireless network without typing anything.
Well, you have a simple trick WiFi Without knowing the password. Please note that this tutorial can only be done on devices running Android 10 and up and running 100% without the need for root.
How to connect to wifi without knowing password
- The first thing you need to do is enter your cell phone settings Android.
- There you need to provide WiFi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and your friend wants to access it without a password, click on the network name.
- At that moment you will see a tab called WiFi QR Code.
- Now you need to enter the settings, WiFi and press the small box in the top corner.
- Scan the QR code, that’s it, you can now use Wi-Fi without asking your friends for a password.
- Ideally, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Do you know
- In the case of iPhones, you need to have a written password.
How To Charge Your Android Mobile Without Plugging In
- Is this possible? of course. First, make sure the powered mobile is 100% or as fully charged as possible.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile Android Also display the menu bar, you do it by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate something called ‘Wireless Powershire’ which should have a blue shade (lead but off).
- This part is very important, you do not need to activate the same function on the loaded phone, because if you do this, anyone can power.
- All you have to do is plug in the battery of the discharged cell phone right next to the power supply device.
Ready, that’s it, your cell phone will charge, not as fast as charging with a plug or outlet, but, without a doubt, it’s a device that will save you trouble when you do not have any of these power ports within your range, for example, when your home runs out of power and the battery percentage is low. This is very useful.
How To Send An Invisible Text Or Message On WhatsApp
- The first thing to do is sign in to WhatsApp.
- There select the dialog to which you want to send the invisible text.
- When done, go to the Unicode website or enter it Link.
- The letter U + 2800 has an invisible text. You can also use the Unicode code U + 2063.
- Now copy and paste what is in the box and voila.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.