Of course there is a network when you are at someone’s house or visiting a public place WiFi In it you can connect; However, it is protected by a password, which prevents or restricts us from browsing. Cell phones. Well, from now on we tell you, there is a way to connect without knowing the password.
Need to connect without knowing the password? Well, you have a simple trick WiFi Without knowing the password. Keep in mind that this tutorial can only be done from Tools Works 100% without root on Android 10.
How to connect to wifi without knowing password
- The first thing you need to do is enter the settings of your Android phone.
- There you need to provide WiFi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and your friend wants to access it without a password, click on the network name.
- At that moment you will see a tab called WiFi QR Code.
- Now you need to enter the settings, WiFi and press the small box in the top corner.
- Scan the QR code, that’s it, you can now use Wi-Fi without asking your friends for a password.
- Ideally, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Do you know
- In the case of iPhones, you need to have a written password.
How To Charge Your Android Mobile Without Plugging In
- Is this possible? of course. First, make sure the powered mobile is 100% or as fully charged as possible.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile Android Also display the menu bar, you do it by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate something called ‘Wireless Powershire’ which should have a blue shade (lead but off).
- This part is very important, you do not need to activate the same function on the loaded phone, because if you do this, anyone can power.
- All you have to do is plug in the battery of the discharged cell phone right next to the power supply device.
Ready, that’s it, your cell phone will charge, not as fast as charging with a plug or outlet, but, without a doubt, it’s a device that will save you trouble when you do not have any of these power ports within your range, for example, when your home runs out of power and the battery percentage is low. This is very useful.
How To Send An Invisible Text Or Message On WhatsApp
- The first thing to do is sign in to WhatsApp.
- There select the dialog to which you want to send the invisible text.
- When done, go to the Unicode website or enter it Link.
- The letter U + 2800 has an invisible text. You can also use the Unicode code U + 2063.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.