Today’s smartphones offer you 60 or more gigabytes of internal storage, not including external memory or microSD, which is a feature that no one could have imagined in 2014, for example: devices like the iconic Samsung Galaxy S3 mini only had 8GB. You are not allowed to install up to 5 apps. At this point, we’re going to teach you the steps to find out which apps you use the most on your smartphone. Android.
The purpose of the note is to help you identify all the programs that make up the storage space that can be used for other purposes, such as saving multimedia files. You can perform this procedure on any mobile device or tablet with an operating system Android, You only need to have Google Play Store. Take note.
Trick to find out what are the apps of the Android phone that I use the least
- First, go to the Google Play Store Android.
- Now, press the icon of your profile picture in the top right corner.
- A mini window will appear, tap on the “Manage Devices and Apps” section, the name of which may vary slightly depending on the brand and model of your smartphone.
- Here you will have two tabs: “Review”, “Manage”, and access the second one.
- All the apps you downloaded from the official Android Store will appear. The next step is to click on the (☰) icon of the three horizontal lines
- Finally, select the “Less used” option.
Done, that would be it. As you can see, this is a list of applications that contain only storage space on your mobile phone, and if you want to delete them, it’s your decision, and it’s ideal, because there may be programs that you do not even know exist. .
What happens if I charge my Android phone on my computer
- Computers are powered by a power source of no more than 220v and have a range of ports so you can connect any device, including USB, HDMI, and wireless mouse.
- If your cell phone is connected to a laptop or PC, it will charge normally, however, the charge will not be the same when you connect to a plug.
- This is because it supplies power to all the devices connected to the computer or laptop, so a certain amount is controlled to your smartphone.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.