The National Public Health Emergency Team (NPET) reported 442 new cases and four new deaths on Thursday. It is recommended to restrict visitors to private homes across the country.
The state public health committee recommended that a maximum of six people from a family be allowed to visit another home in all parts of the state. This means that people can continue to meet socially in other settings, but only with people in another household.
The team did not recommend additional restrictions in counties with high Covid-19s, saying other teams would remain at level 2 for three weeks and Donegal and Dublin at level 3. No cabinet meeting is required to approve the tightening. Visitor restrictions such as such changes have already been issued as part of the government’s roadmap.
There are currently 1,806 Kovid-19 related deaths and 36,597 virus cases confirmed in Ireland.
The 442 new cases are the highest daily number since April 26.
There were 47 cases in Corbyn, 28 in Donegal, 23 in Meath, 21 in Galway, 20 in Monaghan, 14 in Clare, 12 in Roscomon, 11 each in Laois and Longford, and another 170 in Dublin. 28 cases in nine counties in Cavan, Limerick, Tipperary, nine Kildare, eight Wicklow, five, Lot and Wexford.
Of the cases on Thursday, 54 per cent were from burglars or close contacts of confirmed cases, while 69 were found to be examples of community transmission.
Of the 225 cases, 217 were in men and 217 were in women under the age of 45 on Thursday.
The five-day average of cases was 412 and the incidence rate for 18 cases increased compared to last week.
The number of reproductions is estimated to be between 1.2 and 1.4, with a growth rate of 4-5 percent per day.
The NPET has expressed particular concern over trends in indicators of “disease severity”. Of the 119 people in the hospital, 20 are in critical condition. Thirty-two deaths were reported in September.
“While there are still a lot of high-profile cases, the NPEET’s main concern is the overall national picture,” it said.
The latest 14-day incidence rate of Covid-19 at LeFord-Stranorlar Co. Donegal is 602.5 per million, more than seven times the national average of 88.2.
The second highest area in the country is Cellbridge, Co Kildare at 305.3 per 100,000 and Kimmez-Rathmines at 282.8.
Balimun-Finglas is in the fourth position with 270.9 cases per lakh. It is followed by Monaghan Township (202.7), Dublin Clondalkin (199.9), Letterkenny (198), Boyle, Co. Rosecomon (197), Bray West in Wicklow (190.2) and Dublin’s Southwest Inner City (188.9). They cover the worst 10 areas.
Nine of the next 10 local constituencies are in Dublin, with the exception of the leaked slip at Co Kildare on the Dublin-Kildare border at 163.9 per lakh.
At a rate of 146.7 per lakh, Cork City’s southwest is the most affected part of Cork.
Earlier, Health Minister Stephen Donnelly said the public health team was using a combination of different dosages to make recommendations, not just case numbers.
“They look at case numbers, but they look worse than case numbers.
“There will be conversations I have with public health doctors, where they will say, ‘We are more concerned about this country and this country than we have the 14-day rate.’ Why, as the rate of increase rises, hospital admissions in that area may increase, or they may be concerned about a more vulnerable community in that area. ”
“Our public health doctors are already testing different measurements.”
Donnelli said cases are on the rise across the country but they are rising at a lower rate than in other European countries.
World Health Organization
At the same time, the World Health Organization’s Kovid-19 representative said that they do not want to see more lockdowns across the country. David Nabarro said. People should “move on” with their lives, but they should not take the virus lightly.
One in 20 people infected with the virus has a chronic illness and is slowly recovering, RTE Radio’s Morning told Ireland.
“Some people don’t believe the disease exists and it’s a scam,” he said. Nabaro said. Concerns about the virus are understandable, “he said.”
The World Health Organization did not have an agenda, it wanted everyone to be as healthy as possible.
“The recent increase in cases is a result of people changing,” he said. Nabaro explained. It was important to create as many barriers as possible for the virus. The reason for the recent decline in deaths is that those at risk were as careful as those who cared for them. “They take more precautions.”
However, in some parts of the world, the number of hospital admissions is on the rise. Nabaro said. The rate of disease and death was increasing.
Musicaholic. Twitter guru. Total bacon fanatic. Zombie ninja. Freelance student. Coffee fan. Gamer.