The fact that regular businesses (for example conventional stores) have had their day, makes people think about how to retain existing customers and attract new ones. The decision is to go to the Internet. To entice, inform, offer and sell – the tasks are still the same, but the solution is a bit twisted.
At the same time, it is worth bearing in mind that the creation of a website can seem like a piece of cake. But, this is exactly up to the moment when your system won’t work or the design solution will seem beautiful in theory, but will not suit users in practice. There one way out of this situation is to trust a professional design and development company, but before that, let’s understand why it is worth doing. After all, as Bill Gates says, “If your business is not online, it will not work.”
So, here you are, determined to create your online product. There are a lot of reasons: competition in the market, dying out standard understanding of business development, the desire to keep the client and simplify communication, and attempts to expand the geography of the service. But what tasks can be solved with the help of a website?
Let’s break it down:
- The product will begin to be recognized. A website is a platform from which you can broadcast information. For example, tell the story of the brand’s creation, present the product in a favorable light and find like-minded people who share the company’s philosophy. It’s also an opportunity to explain to a potential customer how the brand can close a need that they have addressed. This is what video blogs, unpacking videos, and mini-movies of products and services are made for. The customer will see from the inside how their pain will be addressed.
- Gain credibility. As you already know, the most effective way to gain trust is to put the customer first. In one place, you’ll be able to provide all the information, down to quality certificates and testimonials, making it much easier for a person to get to know the brand. In addition, a quality designed website hints that the company cares about the customer and is not afraid to spend money on their comfort.
- Placing a portfolio and reaching more people. Remember how hard it used to be to showcase products. It was possible if the customer was present at the point of sale. In addition, you needed a savvy consultant who can competently present the company. In turn, if a person needed to take advantage of your services from a distance, there was a long transfer of information by email. With a website, you can eliminate all these difficulties by simply placing a portfolio or product catalog. It is worth remembering that now the customer prefers to evaluate the company before asking for help.
- Feedback. Agree, that it is the most important moment for quality control. With the help of a forum on the website, you can monitor all the reviews of the company, which allows time to notice if something has gone wrong.
- Step into the future. The world is increasingly moving away from the principles of traditional marketing. Paper and television advertising are extinct. But the main thing it can’t control is the reach of the marketing campaign. With a website, you will have access to tools such as SEO, SMM, and SEM, which will allow you to get reports on the reach of the audience.
- Become a winner in the race for the customer. If you google products from the same niche as yours, the page will be flooded with a bunch of offers. It can be a hundred times worse in quality, but it is dressed in a beautiful dress. That way, the company that distributes a low-quality product makes more money than you do. How? It’s simple, they have already been told about it.
To summarize, a website is a tool you need to grow your business. Otherwise, you risk hanging around in marketing, which has outlived its usefulness. Presenting your company beautifully and functionally in one place is almost as important as creating quality products.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.