14.12.2020 – 07:02
- Die Amazon Prime Video App startet ab 14. Dezember auf Sky Q, Sky Ticket Geräten und NOW TV Geräten - Die Sky Ticket App wird in Deutschland erstmals auf kompatiblen Fire TV-Geräten und Fire TV Edition Smart-TVs verfügbar sein - Alles einfach auf Sky: Neue mehrjährige europäische Partnerschaft macht zahlreiche Serien- und Film-Highlights für Kunden auf einem einzelnen Gerät verfügbar
Underflocking, December 14, 2020 – Sky and Amazon today announced a new long-term partnership, under which Prime Video will launch on Sky Q, Sky Tickets, now on TV devices, and now on TV and Sky Tickets across Europe from December 14. Applications will be available on compatible Fire TV devices and Fire TV version smart TVs. Customers in Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Italy can watch movies and sports from the sensational and award-winning TV series, Sky and Prime Video at one place during Christmas.
With the launch of the new Amazon original series “The Wild House” and “The Grand Tour Gifts: A Big Hunt” in December, Sky users will be able to enjoy even better entertainment on one platform for the first time. At Christmas, movie fans can enjoy many new releases and popular movies from Prime Video, including “Knives Out”, “Borat Uncle Movie” and “Parasit”, all of which are perfect for the ultimate film marathon.
Stephen van Rouen, EVP & CEO UK & Europe Sky: “Sky Q customers will receive a Christmas present on their devices this year in the form of Amazon Prime Video. Anyone who needs the new series feed after Sky Atlantic” undo “can now switch directly to the” Boys “in Prime Video. Sky Q Prime Video TV series, films, and other content. And Sky Originals, along with Netflix content and applications such as YouTube. This will make it easier for users to access all the entertainment in one place.
Jay Marine, Vice President Prime Video Worldwide Business & Product: “We are pleased to announce the launch of our prime video app, SkyQ, now available on TV and Sky Ticket devices during the holidays. With Sky Tickets on Fire TV now launching TV on Prime Video in the UK this December, including exclusive live broadcasts of 20 English Premier League matches, it’s never been easier for users to decide what and how to watch. ”
The Prime Video app will be launched on December 14 on TV devices in Great Britain, Ireland and Italy, and on Sky Ticket devices in Germany. The TV app will now launch on select Fire TVs and Fire TV versions in the UK on smart TVs on December 14th, and in early 2021 in Italy and Ireland. In Germany, Sky Tickets will be available in the first half of 2021 on compatible Fire TV devices and Fire TV version smart TVs.
Enjoy prime video on Sky Queue.
SkyQ customers can easily find prime video by opening the app and connecting the Sky Q receiver to their existing Prime membership using the voice command “Start Prime Video”. The Prime Video app will also be in the category, and the Sky Q homepage will feature the best Sky, Netflix and Amazon originals. Users can look forward to a more comprehensive integration of Prime Video by 2021.
Sky customers who are not or are not yet Prime customers can register through Amazon’s Prime Video app to get a 30 day trial trial version of Prime Video.
Sky Tickets on Amazon Fire TV devices
The Sky Ticket app will be available in Germany from 2021 on compatible Fire TV devices and Fire TV version smart TVs. Sky Ticket customers can download the app and gain access to the latest Sky Originals, exclusive series from HBO and Showtime, blockbuster films on Sky and the best live sports.
Fire TV customers who are not yet Sky Ticket customers can already secure their Entertainment Ticket, Entertainment, Movie Ticket, Sport Ticket or SuperSport Ticket at Sky Ticket.sky.day.
About Sky Germany:
Sky Dutchland is one of the leading entertainment providers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The program offers excellent live sports, exclusive series, the latest movies, a variety of children’s programs, exciting documentaries and entertainment – many of which are Sky originals. In addition to the free-to-air channel Sky Sport News, viewers can also watch the program via Sky Queue and Sky Tickets at home and on the go. Entertainment platform SkyQ offers everything from a single source: Sky, Za TV genius TV channels, thousands of movies and on-demand series, media libraries and many other apps. With Sky Tickets, users can easily stream series, movies and live sports on a monthly cancellation basis depending on location and time. Sky is headquartered in Underfairing, near Munich, and is part of the Dutch-Land Comcast Group, and is owned by Sky, Europe’s leading media and entertainment group.
Through Amazon Prime Video:
Amazon Prime Video offers advanced digital videos that can be viewed on any device.
– Included in the Prime: Award-winning Amazon original series Emmy winners The Marvelous Mrs. Mysel, Fleebag, The Boys, Carnival Row, Der Baishlofer, Dutchland 89, Bibi, Tina – Die Series, Bing Reelo, Bing Reed The Big Sick, and other Amazon original films such as Borat Uncle Moviefilm, SCHWE31NS7EIGER: Memories – From Beginning, Uncle Frank, Report, Chemical Man Heartbeat or Low Amount. Additionally, Prime Video features live sports and licensed content in more than 240 countries and territories around the world.
– See even more with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can select and book their favorites individually from over 50 channels, including STARZPLAY, ARD Plus, ZDF Select, Discovery Channel, Sony Channel, AXN, Geo Television and FilmTast – an additional application Without it, it can be canceled at any time as it is different from bundles. A review of the channels is available on amazon.de/channels.
– Buy or Rent: Tens of thousands of titles, including new movies and current TV series, are available digitally for rent or purchase by all Amazon customers.
– Quick access: Users can see what they want anytime, anywhere. With smart TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire Tablets, Apple TV, Chromecast, game consoles or with the Prime Video app online. A list of all compatible devices can be found at amazon.de/av-factsheet.
– Incredible viewing experience: Prime Video offers the best viewing experience in selected content in 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR). With IMDB’s exclusive X – ray access, users can view the screens of their favorite movies and series and enjoy the download function offline.
More about Prime:
More than 150 million paid Prime members worldwide enjoy the benefits of Prime. This means for users in Germany and Austria: two million songs with unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and series episodes along with Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, Amazon Photos, Prime Gaming and unlimited access to lightning offers. In addition, Prime members benefit from unlimited and premium generic premium shipping of millions of items and single day generic delivery in more than 20 German metropolitan areas. Prime members in Berlin and Munich can use Prime Now to deliver groceries and everyday items within an hour or 2 hours, while Prime members in the larger Dormstad area and south of Frankfurt can use Prime on a local tagout order branch. . AmazonFresh is available to Prime members in Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg and Munich so they can do all of their weekly shopping online, including fresh and frozen groceries. The Prime membership fee is 69 69 per year or 99 7.99 per month. New users of Prime can use the service for free on Amazon.de / Prime for 30 days.
Amazon is guided by four basic principles: customer focus rather than competition, passion for innovation, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer Reviews, 1-Click Shopping, Personal Recommendations, Prime, Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Alexa are just some of the products and services launched by Amazon. More information on Aboutamazon.de and mAmazonNewsDE.
Contact the media:
Head of Product Communication
Phone: 089/9958 6882
Contact for photo material:
Tamara Sockler / Melissa Ashaver
Photo Web: https://medien.sky.de
Original content from: Sky Dutchshland, news exchange
Wannabe twitter trailblazer. Troublemaker. Freelance beer evangelist. Amateur pop culture nerd.